Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Floating system

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madcowthomas
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Free Floating system Reply with quote

Been reading alot the comments on peaple ideas. And sitting here going "yeah yeah"

So someone else said this and missed it , sorry

My request is that I work with 2 montors and like see the whole program free floating , prefer to leave the 3d view on on screen and other screen contain my other views with my material picker/create/edit & scene.

So on that note here is a screenshot how my desktop is
http://www.rage-of-fire.com/delgine/images/delgine%20view.gif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...It looks like you already have it working, though. Or is that an edited screenshot?

Oh, and hello William. Smile

"Psst, Here's a secret...Your last mortal thought will be,
'Why did I take so many days - just like today - for granted?'"
madcowthomas
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Vijchti

Not a edited shot, it works too a point. What love to have the tools on the left screen and my 3d on the right. Best way to related this is Photoshop where take anything and move around on 2 monitors.

And home have a 19" monitor for main and 17 on my right ...but at work have 2 19" monitors to use .

Trust me if I had other 2hundred bucks right now get me a spiliter and hook other monitor this video card. The card is able to use 8 monitors on it but needs a spiliter.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: