Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are you using DeleD for?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People, people, please keep ontopic in this thread! Laughing
spacefractal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumb a old tread:

We used Deled Light for models and tracks for the coming vectorbased game. All objects only use colors and not texture, like a oldschool Amiga days. This fitted Deled perfect.

It still for bit eaily to view any pictures from it.
JPulham

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm creating a freeware game for my friends web site. So far all the lavels are made in DeleD and I'm using RakNet and Irrlicht for the engine.

Hobbes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently iam using Deled to make and setup all my game projects Prefabs for maps, and DIF objects for the Torque Game Engine. And once the Torque Exporter is complete the real work of fine tuning and exporting begins. I Soooooooooooooo look forward to that!
Sindwiller
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was using DeleD mainly for level design. Now, my team has agreed to use DeleD for static modeling! We will soon have a meeting about further steps and getting a DeleD team license is one of 'em. Wink

Wfr, Sindwiller
Merrie
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using DeleD as a modeler, scene designer for games. Im currently working with the DX Studio engine to create a webbased game and to supply models to those using the engine.
paracharlie
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using DeleD Pro for game models. I am very impressed with the quality of the results that I have experienced so far. UV editing, material editing. The plugin capability and the experienced developers here makes this a very quality product. Thank you for your hard work.
granada
Team member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just building things,its realy cool how far DeLeD has come in this last year or so Very Happy .

Dave
Nvida Geforce GTX 580
Wutikrai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Want model to be used with my database application Reply with quote

I try to implement the graphic location using with my storage warehouse system. The warehouse system that can show location with 3D graphic. User can walk through , view , count or see the real aspect of goods where they stay.
Vijchti

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: Want model to be used with my database application Reply with quote

Wutikrai wrote:
I try to implement the graphic location using with my storage warehouse system. The warehouse system that can show location with 3D graphic. User can walk through , view , count or see the real aspect of goods where they stay.

Wow, I didn't expect something like that. Cool.

"Psst, Here's a secret...Your last mortal thought will be,
'Why did I take so many days - just like today - for granted?'"
tatts
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: for game content Reply with quote

I actually have bought the pro version of this program and am using it for game content.

I am a user of 3dws or well was anyway. Recently I have purchased a program from TGC (DarkLights) well anyway after creating a world in 3DWS I found that 3DWS was not actually compatable with DarkLights and found that although the models can be used in DBPro with lightmaps those lightmaps have to be generated by 3DWS which in my opinion really is'nt good at all.

After long trial and error I found that because you have to really export your models with a lightmap from 3dws that it is just not compatable.

well anyway I was looking for an exporter and I bumped back into DeleD and was very surprised to see that it had a free version that will actually export to .x (I mean I knew about the free version but could'nt remember if it exported)
well anyway I kept looking and found the addons (DBO export, CSM IMPORT thank god for that) after importing from csm and learning about this and that about retexturing, then re-exporting but to DBO I was completely sattisfied everything worked perfectly so I bought the pro version. Needless to say after playing with it for awhile I have say WOW much better program than I ever thought Very Happy

Oops and I forgot to mention though that when you import from Cshop using the CSM importer everything comes out right but the textures those are rotated by 180 degrees? anyway to fix this? just thought I'd mention that.
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tatts: Sounds like you did some good research figuring out your toolchain, top job!

Thanks for reporting the issue with the CSM importer, any chance I can convince you to send me (paul [at] delgine [dot] com) a .csm file that will show off this problem? I don't actually own CShop or 3DWS, and none of my test models have much 'direction' in their textures.
tatts
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: send a model Reply with quote

Sure would be glad to help out, will do even better, I'll texture a cube with the words top for top and botfor well anyway and i'll put arrows on the sides of the cube pointing up and send the results of the import by sending the csm itself with pics Smile

Ok it's all done, I made a cube and textured it so you'se can clearly see the probs when you import. already rar'd up and in your e-mail Very Happy
along with some screenies of a house that I did. My second house actually the first is still stuck within 3dws and no way to import or export it properly Sad
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That textured cube (you even included reference pics) was brilliant, it made fixing the texture orientation a breeze! I just released a new version of the exporter (see this post), let us know if it works for you. Thanks! Very Happy
tatts
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: cube Reply with quote

Thanks a lot!! Very Happy that fixes the problem, I most certainly did'nt expect such a fast response on that issue! let alone a fix. so again thank you. Very Happy

OOps and yes the cube on my end came out fine as well as the textures to my house model. It makes things much easier for me now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: