Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grome Landscape Modeler

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> Other Graphical Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Licu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Grome Landscape Modeler Reply with quote

Hello,

I’m glad to announce you that Grome, the landscape and level editor from Quad Software, is now available for evaluation as demo version.

Grome is a versatile landscape and level editor geared towards game developers and artists. The editor is using an ergonomic user interface, hardware acceleration for real-time visual feedback, generalized layer system, procedural terrain creation using various fractal methods, erosion algorithms, brush manipulation, object instancing and many more features which make landscape creation an easy task.

Additional sample maps, tutorials and information are to be found on the product home page.
Nocturn
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded the Demo and i'm fascinated from the ease of editing and sculp tools. Definatley something i have to add on my favourites of 3D Products.
Licu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I’m glad to announce you that Grome is now commercially available.

The editor comes in two editions: Professional and Standard. While Standard edition is geared towards individual artists and small games developers, the Professional Edition is capable of working with the huge data sets required by the most demanding commercial projects.

Additional sample maps, video tutorials and the demo version are to be found on the product home page:
http://www.quadsoftware.com/index.php?m=section&sec=product&subsec=editor

The demo version was also updated so it now contains the SDK documentation.

For more information don't hesitate to contact us at contact@quadsoftware.com

Regards,
Adrian Licu
www.quadsoftware.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> Other Graphical Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: