Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DeleD Plugin SDK

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: DeleD Plugin SDK Reply with quote

As of DeleD 1.6, a plugin SDK is being distributed within the DeleD setup. The SDK consists of a CHM (html help) file explaining how to build DeleD plugins and two examples, an import plugin and an export plugin. Look for the plugin SDK in the Plugins folder of your DeleD installation.

The plugin SDK is under constant development. As more features are build into the plugin architecture, they will be mentioned here as well. If you need any assistance on building DeleD plugins, you are more than welcome to ask your questions in this forum.
Daaark
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SDK CHM link in the DeleD program group just brings up a browsing window. Looking for it in the folder reveals it's AWOL.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to have a go at making a plugin. However i have Borland Turbo Delphi as its free, and i have only just started programming in delphi. So can't justify other versions. Though this version seems good as you can use for commercial even though its free which is nice. Very Happy
So to my point is, is it possible you could release the sdk or examples to run in this or advise me how to use with Turbo Delphi. Many thanks
jwatte
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you know C++, you can use the free tool Microsoft Visual C++ Express to build plug-ins. If you don't, then nevermind.
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fik wrote:

So to my point is, is it possible you could release the sdk or examples to run in this or advise me how to use with Turbo Delphi. Many thanks

The SDK and examples of an importer and an exporter can be found in the plugin directory. The examples are written in Delphi 7.0. I assume they should load into Turbo Delphi just fine. If not, please create a seperate topic about that. Goodluck! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: