Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

modelpack

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elementrix
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: modelpack Reply with quote

i would like to create a modelpack for DeleD, but i don't know what kind of modelpack it must be

i am not that good in plants and tree's but maybe you guys have some ideas.

so please post as much things as you would like to have a modelpack for and when there are enough ideas i will make an another topic with an poll so you can choose which one it will be.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like a modelpack of several components that can be used together to form a village. Like a little hut, a bigger chief hut, a watermill, a windmill, a farmhouse and several smaller props (haystack, a pigpen, pitchforks, stone well, etc). All things in a similar style / color / texturing so they fit well together.

Other stuff I'd like to see: viking ship, big truck, firetruck, ambulance, police car, roadworks equipment (shovel, crane, fork lift, excavator etc.), set of modern ships (freightship, submarine, battleship, aircraft carrier, jetski, sailing ship), set of medieval siege equipment (battle ram, siege tower, stone thrower, etc.), set of realistic tanks, set of realistic helicopters, mechs (battletech-style), indian v.s. cowboy set (tipi's, wooden forts, totempole, tomahaws, bows, the works)...

I better shut up now, because I am surely not helping you reach a decision on what to model here. Very Happy
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What PJ just said! Very Happy

I really prefer the village component idea though.
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more idea: an abandoned graveyard set (serveral tombstones, bigger mausoleum, ornaments, graves, dead tree, everything a bit crooked and old).

Not too long ago someone modeled a great graveyard scene in DeleD... I thought that was a great idea that could inspire more scenes to come.
elementrix
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i think i will create a village package because i think most people will find that very usefull. ( so i won't do a poll)

i already created a house, what do you guy's think of the style?

i use some texture's that come from the texture package that nocturn made.

or is there someone on this forum who want's to make some texture's for this modelpack?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mr.Fletcher
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the house, elementrix.

I also planned doing a modelpack with antique furniture. Just ... just for your information!
elementrix
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will only make house's and maybe some small stuff like a bucket, well shovel etc. so maybe you can make the funiture a littlebit like this style so it will fit nicely together Smile

EDIT: i made a topic in the 3d modelling area to show you the results
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent stuff. Can't wait to see Elementrix & Fletcher's stuff combined! Very Happy
espritcool

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can we sell model pack on delgine.com ?
Textures gratuites
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you definitely(!) can... contact Jeroen through PM / e-mail to discuss details.

We had plans for a while to become a true content portal as well (notice the "& content" in our slogan), but recently decided we better dedicate our time to what we are good at and like doing best... the tools part (DeleD). That said, our modelpacks and texturepacks sections could definitely use some more content, both paid and free.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: