Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TEAM : Firefox (A First-Person Shooter)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: TEAM : Firefox (A First-Person Shooter) Reply with quote

Very Happy Hello everyone. My name is Nick and I'm making a game called TEAM : Firefox (T actical E spionage A ssault M arines : FIREFOX) and it's for the DarkBASIC programming competition (see http://www.darkbasic.com and click on COMMINUTY then COMPETITON). The programs I'm using to build this game is DarkBASIC and (the best level maker) DeleD.

The Storyline

At 5.00 PM on 12 August a group of terrorists took hostages in a warehouse complex in the South of England. They threaten to kill them if they don't recieve their demands. They're asking alot and there is no way that the Prime Minister will give in. So, TEAM Firefox is called out to take care of the matter.
Your Objectives:
1. Locate the position of the hostages.
2. Take out anyone who poses a threat to you.
3. Try to stay alive...

You get there by a chopper and then you burst into the room...but nothing is there. Suddenly, you hear a noise going *beep**beep**beep* - Somehow, they knew you were coming...(STOP!!! To see what happens next you gotta play the game. I will release a demo in a few weeks time.) For now, this is what the level looks like.
[img]http://img35.exs.cx/img35/6084/mission1.bmp[/img][/img]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: TEAM : Firefox (A First-Person Shooter) Reply with quote

Nick wrote:

[img]http://img35.exs.cx/img35/6084/mission1.bmp[/img][/img][/i]

Sorry Peeps! This is the image:
[img]http://img35.exs.cx/img35/6084/mission1.bmp[/img]
granada
Team member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi nick

Here you go ( Not a good idea to use bmp images when posting Wink )

looking good Very Happy

dave
Nvida Geforce GTX 580
dirkk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, looks good!

(one point though - it seems the corporate style guide says it's DeleD, not DelED :-)
Nick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Guyz. I'm working on it. I avoid using granda prefabs because they take alot of polys but they look bloody amazing Very Happy.
granada
Team member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi nick

Quote:
I avoid using granda prefabs because they take alot of polys

Feel free to play around with them as you wish,there only there to give you ideas Very Happy

dave
Nvida Geforce GTX 580
Nick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I really wish DeleD lightmapper could come out sooner so I can make my level look even better. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to buy Gile[s]. Anyway, I want to try and smoothen my level because in DarkBASIC, the pixels are swimming.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: