Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Basic Things Video Tutorial By Santutatu

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
santutatu
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Basic Things Video Tutorial By Santutatu Reply with quote

Hi all, well I started a serie of mini-videos, which will show the begginers in DeleD, the first steps to take when they start modelling, they're very short videos, I'm actually in the 3rd part and working in the 4th (I could find in handy some advices about video and audio codec Razz ), so, here are the first 3 parts, hope some of you can find them useful, and sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes around the videos Laughing

Part 1:

http://rapidshare.com/files/152206480/Basic_Things_Tutorial_1_by_Santutatu.rar.html

Part 2:

http://rapidshare.com/files/152767190/Basic_Things_Tutorial_2_by_Santutatu.rar.html

Part 3:

http://rapidshare.com/files/152767536/Basic_Things_Tutorial_3_by_Santutatu.rar.html

EDIT: any feedback is highly apreciated Smile

Last edited by santutatu on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nocturn
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the first part, its very basic but nice. About the Grammar stuff:

- You have to "click" with the "left click button" should be "You have to click with the left mousebutton." Same for the right button ofcourse :)

- "let the click go" - release the mousebutton.

Just y two cents :p
santutatu
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I remember saying that Laughing , I'll try not to say so in the 4th one Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ridwan sameer
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfft, Argentinians ( J/k)joking

Ill download them and see, since i am basic and you are a PRO
Darthcast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks santutatu, this is exactly what I need have been looking for the last 30 minutes. Very Happy

Unfortunately Part 2 and 3 are down, could you please upload it again? Already watched Part 1 and it answered some of my questions. Smile
santutatu
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see what I can do for you, since I have another computer now, and the videos are a little bit old, but I'll search and upload them again for you, don't expect too much from them Razz

EDIT: couldn't find them, must have erased them a long time ago, sorry Sad

Darthcast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, too bad. Sad
But thanks for searching for it!

Quote:
don't expect too much from them

Actually it's the easy/basic things I'm still wondering about. Very Happy Like selecting the shapes (didn't think it's ctrl/alt, would have never tried it) Very Happy

Delgine 3D looks like a great program, too bad it's not documented very well (like many great freeware programs)...
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darthcast wrote:
Delgine 3D looks like a great program, too bad it's not documented very well (like many great freeware programs)...

Actually, DeleD's Help file and the Wiki here on the website explain almost everything. Certainly the basics are very well covered. Check them out. Smile
Wizaerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parts 2 & 3 appear to be no longer available... RapidShare (ewwww) reports them as not being found. Is there somewhere else these can be picked up?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Tutorials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: