Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Small map needed for graphics demo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
programmer81

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Small map needed for graphics demo Reply with quote

Hi there!

I'm currently in school for software development, and am creating a small graphics demo for my class. I have created an engine using c++ and directx 9. However, I don't have any level creation skills, so I've come here to ask if anyone would be so kind to let me use one of their maps in my demo. This will not be sold, and will only be used for this project. The engine supports quake 3 maps and direct .x format, but I haven't found any good maps in either format that don't have something wrong with them (missing textures, or mostly quake 3 maps that use shaders, which aren't supported). Any helpers? Smile

Thank you.
Mr.Fletcher
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a model pack page hidden on the website: http://www.delgine.com/modelpacks/viewModelpackCategories.php

I'm sure you can use any of those, however you've got my explicit permission to use any model from my buildings model pack in there Wink

//edit
it's not very walkaround friendly though, mostly buildings.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: