Joined: 07 Aug 2004
Location: The Netherlands
|Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:23 am Post subject: DeleD 2.44 Changelog
|This is the changelog for the Deled trunk, i.e. the latest version of the source that will be the upcoming binary release.
Only changes that have actually been committed will be listed here (so uncommitted patches will be pending until we get around to merge them in). I'll format things as we go (and add screenshots, etc), but if you have suggestions, or would like be credited in a different way (with your full name, for example), just post in this thread and we'll sort it out. Eventually this will be the changelog posted as news and kept around as archive.
- Auto-connect vertices when inserting them using Vertex Insert. (Jeroen)
- When executing a tool, the highlighted items (polygons, edges, vertices) are cleared. The same goes for switching editmodes. This prevents errors (AV's). (Jeroen)
- Undoing the deletion of objects works again. (Jeroen)
- Dragselect in the 3D view now keeps working when you resize the view (Chronozphere).
- Multilayer alphablending now works properly. (Chronozphere)
- DXS saving has been made more robust. This should prevent corrupted DXS files. (Jeroen)
- The confirmation question for deleting objects has been removed. Speeds up the workflow a bit. (Jeroen)