Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ohloh

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starnick
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Ohloh Reply with quote

So I recently signed up on Ohloh, anyone have a profile there?

I didn't see a page for DeleD, so I put up one for DeleD and linked it to the SVN. Note, anyone can edit it until the managers claim it:

https://www.ohloh.net/p/deled3d
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent work Starnick.

I must admit I didn't know about Ohloh. I vote you stay manager for DeleD over there, if that's possible?
Starnick
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's nifty having it track your stats. Ohloh I think crawls the web because I found one of my old java projects on it before I even signed up for a profile (and I know no one probably used it, let alone heard of it heh)

As for manager, it should definitely be someone who contributes to the codebase. Some of my projects have a deled tag, and there's a few deled plugins that have a page on Ohloh, so I thought it would be appropriate for the actual DeleD project to get some attention too.

You guys can leave it manager-less (even with a manager you can have it set so anyone can edit the page), but I think non-contributors can claim it. If you or Paul-Jan don't want it, maybe Chronozphere?
chronozphere
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. I'm not really interested to be honest. I don't think we need to discuss who manages it. When someone wants to edit the page, all you have to do is give him the privileges. Don't think that'll happen very often. Razz

Still a good thing to let the world know about deled. Smile
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can leave it manager-less, let's give that a shot then. I'm curious to see if this will attract more developers, as we have a serious lack of those. Rolling Eyes So all in all, very good initiative!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: