Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update of Visual Studio Templates for 2017

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Il Buzzo
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:39 pm    Post subject: Update of Visual Studio Templates for 2017 Reply with quote

I've not published something in this forum for a long time but owing to some requests I'm starting to refresh some of my old plugins. But first of all I need to refresh my dev templates.

Unfortunately I've lost part of the code due to my old computer failure and my regular job limits the time I can dedicate to this project.
The good new is that I was able to compile my basic import/export plugins template for visual studio in my 2017 environment.

So I'm trying to create a template package (like in the past) and I'll give updates in this post.
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey II Buzzo, good to see you here again! Very Happy How have you been!?
Il Buzzo
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been good, thanks. And what are the main news in the community (I've seen there is a new webbased 3D designer)?

I lost some years of the community but I'm still here to develop plugins with C++.

I'm just starting new projects and returning to some of my passions including development of 3D environments and homebrewing.

I installed DeleD on my new development machine with W10 pro to test my new templates and I observed that to make it work correctly it needs to be started as Administrator (at the first I thought it was a problem with the revamping of my plugin templates with new windows 8.1 SDK).

I think that I'll release the new template the next week.
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back to the forums! It's very good to see you returning to plugin development.

DeleD is still being used by lots of people, although the community is rather quite. But even after 10 years, DeleD is here to stay. Smile

And indeed, there's Figuro at www.figuro.io which offers 3d modeling in the browser. I continue to work on Figuro, adding new features whenever I can.

Goodluck with plugin development for DeleD! If you have something to release and would like to see it hosted on delgine.com, let me know!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: