Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terrain Editor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> Other Graphical Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ingalmeyer
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Terrain Editor Reply with quote

I stumbled across this terrain editor in another forum and it has to be one of the best that I have used. I use it with Truevision. The link is the following:

http://users.tpg.com.au/blakest2/l3dt/

And it is all free. There is also a viewer that you can download to view your landscape. There is source code in Delphi for the viewer. Let me know what you guys think.
Sindwiller
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i import the Terrain into DeleD?

It looks awesome!

mfg, Sindwiller
manleystanley

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrain editors/generators. I'm the man, seen them all.

Terragen Is my tool, a terraartist. Terragen can export as an LWO easy to convert to an .x

Wilbur can export terrains as DXF, and as TER {for terragen} as well as quite a few other formates.

L3 is one I have looked at but not worked with. It exports as a .x so you should be able to open terrains in DeleD. And with it's other mapping texturing abileties it looks quite suited to game development.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> Other Graphical Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: