Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nations Of Ambition

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DraVen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Nations Of Ambition Reply with quote

Hey all,
Im new here recently found out about the project & decided to signup. I'll start with a bit of info about myself then some about the game im developing.

My name is Michael Clarke, im 18 and live in crewe, england (about an hour from manchester). I work as a PHP Programmer for NEG|Designs where I run the programming department. I have been a programmer for around 6years now & studied VB in college when i was 13. Since then i've learnt php/mysql, perl & cgi, javascript & some c# & c++ (i also know the standard web-languages, html, xhtml, dhtml, css, ssi, soap, dtd).

I am running the development of a game called Nations Of Ambition which is a full scale version of ww2 in the form of an MMORPG. It contains 10countries which will have access to all the weapons they did during the war. The game will include land, air & sea combat will be based on conquer rounds where once each team is filled to scale (aka more german than japanese etc) the round begins & only finished with one allied group conquers all the battlegrounds of ww2. Their are 10 countries avaliable in the game including the rarely acknowledged canada, finland, italy & japan.

I am expecting approximately 3-5years for this games development and im currently using the RealmCrafter engine (pre-order & beta-tester), although i will be purchasing their pro version whens its avaliable. At that time i will also be publishing blitz3d pro to offer more functionality & quality to the games apearence.

Im looking for a team of talented & dedicated members who are expecting the long haul. I wont be paying monthly etc it'll just be take your cut of all profits on the games release.

If your interested in joining the team please post here & send me a pm. Alternatively you can contact me on msn at joelcoldson@hotmail.com

Thankyou for taking the time to read this post. I hope to be speaking with you all shortly Smile
- Nations Of Ambition Team Leader
------------------------------------------------
Mr.Fletcher
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mike and good luck with that project Smile
DraVen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyou Smile im in the office today til 1am (started an 9am lol 17hour shift today Sad) so im gonna download DeleD just now & have a play about. See if i can create anything nice Smile
DraVen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought i'd update with a few pics of progress.

These models were done in milkshape not deled but should have some deled models ready soon.

My concept artist also just sent over some pictures.These are to show the ways in which you will be able to carry your injured allies to safety.

Hope you like the look of it so far were looking to expanding the team so if your interested drop me a line on here.

Also i was told the previous link wasnt working so just try this http://www.nationsofambition.co.uk incase i spelt it wrong originally.

More progress images coming soon Smile
hpesoj
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. Unfortunately I'm involved in another project at the moment, so I can't help, but those models look fantastic! Did you or one of your team do them? Whoever did certainly has some talent.
DraVen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

both model & skin were jointly made by me & a m8 of mine (C1live1)
Daaark
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DraVen wrote:
both model & skin were jointly made by me & a m8 of mine (C1live1)
Do you have skeleton under there?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mr.Fletcher
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks so great Very Happy Very promising Smile
Alex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: W00T Reply with quote

Looks cool!

Arent those the DarkMatter models though?

PS: Im from Congleton! W00T!

Good Luck with the project... Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: