Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fatal Freedom: All or Everything-- Ver. 0.1 Released

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anteater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Fatal Freedom: All or Everything-- Ver. 0.1 Released Reply with quote

Hi. I'm making a new game, Fatal Freedom: All or Everything. It will use Irrlicht 1.0 for graphics, MM3D for models, Input 0.9 for input, and, of course, DeleD for maps. Some screenshots are available on the screenshot section of my site. It pushes my computer to the max with parallax- and normal - mapping, and it also has an interesting weapon system. Basicly, you only have one bullet at a time. When the bullet hits a wall, it stays there, sort of like a land mine. If a bad guy hits it, it's the same as if the bullet hit the bad guy mid-flight. Whenever you fire the gun, the last bullet fired gets destroyed. It may sound odd, but it gives the game more gameplay depth. I released a beta version (0.1) of it.
http://www.filefactory.com/file/ed5422/

Last edited by Anteater on Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that's cool, more different gaming goodness after Eric the Anteater Very Happy

The screenshots look a bit dark, but the bullet-concept sounds refreshingly oldskool (from the space-invaders era) with a twist. Keep us updated on progress!
Anteater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you like the bullet concept. The reason the screenshots are dark is because the game's first level is in a dark temple/dungeon/tunnel environment. But the next level, which isn't finished, will be much brighter. Also, I'm adding a feature that will allow the player to get the game's gun new paint jobs at the end of each level. I can just imagine: Saving the universe with a pink polka-dot coloured gun. Very Happy
Anteater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just uploaded a gameplay movie of it. The codec is somewhat blurry, so you can't see the enemies too well.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: