Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

would anyone like to design a map for a commercial project?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Virtual X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: would anyone like to design a map for a commercial project? Reply with quote

Hi

I've had an idea for a project for quite sometime and would like to know if anyone would be interested in designing for the project?

basically the idea is to create an online night club to enable people to meet potential friends / dates etc... being honest my modelling skills are terrible lol so if anyone is interested in such a project please let me know and we can go from there.

I do plan on making money from this so whoever comes onboard will get equal share of any profits, but we can work that out in due course.
JPulham

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what kinda layout? Could we have details about the style/layout.
will it be sectioned off into 'levels' or one big area?
what kinda poly count? (online or download and play basically?)
I could do something I guess. (need the experience Very Happy )

Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see initiatives like this! Very Happy
Virtual X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, it's been almost a year since this post, I actually thought no one was interested in this so just worked on designing the idea, I'm not sure if your still interested JPulman - your probably an expert by now and don't need the experience LOL, if your interested I explain about the idea, even after all this time I still want to work on it but other things had to be put first just as 'real life' lol, anyway, if your still interested I'll explain the idea further over email.
Vijchti

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If JPulman doesn't pull through for you and you aren't on a strict deadline, I might be able to help out a bit. I'm stretched between several different projects right now, but one more wouldn't hurt. Very Happy

"Psst, Here's a secret...Your last mortal thought will be,
'Why did I take so many days - just like today - for granted?'"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: