Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DBO Export: Each Objects as libs instead of colors?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spacefractal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: DBO Export: Each Objects as libs instead of colors? Reply with quote

Im trying to creating a car for using with Dark Phycis in Deled.

The problem is, when I export the scene, it simply export each deficient color as each libs, just using the scene name (even not the colorvalues it self).

I need a new feature, so the exporter create a new limb for every object (and saving thier name as I gave them, not just the scene name), and not colors.

Each object only constain a mesh with 5 objects: Body and 4 wheels.

What do I know? I may even need to use a other editor to add these proper libs?

Edit:NB. Each Object is meaned for each primitives (this is why I merged down to 5 primitives at the end). This is not good for a scene/level, but it good for the moving objects itself (so this is a request for a new option).
spacefractal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thinking if this even was possible with X Export as well (or in a future Deled or Deled Pro)?

I guess a dummy limb should work, but it havent tested it.

Im are not home yet.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: