Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selection

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stuwk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Selection Reply with quote

Actually this is two suggestions

This is something that really makes me mad but i don't know if it has already been suggested.

Dragging a selection box would be so helpful, every time when i have to scale a certain part of an object or modify it ill have to select all the faces/edges/vertex's and its really annoying when i have 50+ faces to select them all by hand. So say i want to selct part of an object so i have "B" as my default drag key. As soon as a hit "B" my next mouse click starts the drag then my second stops it selecting everything inside.

Second one is when i have selected all the faces and done everything i want to in face edit mode i switch to edge mode or vertex and i have to select all of them again. This to me is annoying.
Mr.Fletcher
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm, what exactly do you mean? Selecting by dragging boxes in the 2D views has been there since forever and DeleD 2.2 brought this for 3D views too (didn't try it out yet though). You would just do this by holding the left mouse button and moving. Why would you need another extra key and another mouse click for this?

For the second suggestion, this used to be implemented too, although sometimes there were some problems where this was disabled in the following release. Afair, you should have to check, whether a specific flag is set in the status bar (called SELECT or something). Then this should work too.
stuwk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok its in the pro version?
trucker2000
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's in both. Just press shift and left click, drag.
asus
8 gigs ram
Invidia gtx560 video card
Windows 8 (worst op sys Ever)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: