Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MOOD
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: MOOD Reply with quote

Well I guess most people have seen some of this project already, but well I'm bored and making this seems like a good idea.

Project name: MOOD (we may change it at a later date this is really just a placeholder).

Genre: FPS.

Engine: Dark Basic Professional

Team: Minion and God Software: Chris (Programmer), Khris (Designer, 2D/3D Artist), Yiggy (2D/3D Artist).

Price: Freeware in therory.

Story: I'd also like to know Razz .

Multiplayer: It's a possibility, depends how I feel when it comes to in, maybe later as a patch/add-on.

I'll see about getting some better quality in-game screenies later, theres a few on our site
Nocturn
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, the Screenshots on your Site are very nice, i´ve tested Dark Basic for a while, very interesting.

Ps : The Model of the Weapon looks detailed. (Texture)
Chris

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feed-back, it helps with motivation something I'm lacking at the moment.

I'm not sure what Khris has done with the Crowbar but I think it looks very nice and hope he can get similar quality with firearms.

We are aiming to get a playable demo or maybe just some ingame footage out within a month or so, if we can get together to do some serious work that is. Very Happy
The Flag

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job...I know how hard it is to stay motivated....keep it up...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
khris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heya, got enough time off work to return to deled for a bit with a new drive for it... im comin up with some nice levels, soon to be lightmapped too and just found out we have a fully working physics engine implemented too. Now to work on everything else lol.

hope u like Very Happy
granada
Team member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks realy coo,i think you make a good team Very Happy

dave
Nvida Geforce GTX 580
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's got a real sinister look-and-feel! Amazing what a little light can do, eh? Smile Anyway, keep it up and keep us posted! Very Happy
Chris

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also been hard at it, I've gotten physics into MOOD using 'Newton Game Dynamics' and have implemented shooting, you can now blast cubes around one of Khris' older levels. Check the site for a screen shot.
Chris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok everyone, me and Khris have been a little busy this last 2 weeks or so, we've both started 6th form so times a little restricted untill we get used to manageing our time better.

Khris I'm happy to say is doing some great work on a new level, maybe some screenies later.

I on the other hand have still been tweeking the physics, and here is a small AVI showing off a little.
khris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

screenshots in deled now done, level about 40% complete and still needing lightmapping...that will be a chore and a half methinks. hope u like Rolling Eyes

hope u like Wink

khris
khris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is still the same level as the previous screenies by the way...its all based in a kind of dam facility. not sure how its all gonna come about yet but i havent even started doin the underground sewers, or the turbine rooms yet, its at around 2392 polys at the mo, not bad seemin my last attempt at a level took me over 10,000 lol!

khris
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice work khris! 2392 polys ain't half bad. Adding underground sewers and a number of prefabs to bring the scene to life shouldn't be a problem. Cool
granada
Team member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work boys,this is coming along great Very Happy

dave
Nvida Geforce GTX 580
khris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been a long time but college kinda gets in the way of any free time you could possibly have...(the sad truth...) jus wanted to update any fans or slightly interested people out there, design development is slowly but surely underway, we've got an extra member roped in to do some character design for us, though doesnt quite get the hang of modelling them yet.

The physics engine side of the game is nearly complete and im just working on wepaons at the mo, heres a normal grendae and an anti grav grenade (think a small black hole-thanks chris) cant wait for LITE or PRO to come out to add some lighting and specular to these lovely things and the others. Hope to show you guys more screenshots soon, keepin ya posted.

EDIT:
photobuckets workin again Smile

khris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it depressing when the first time you see somthing for your own project is on a forum, I mean geez I like like 2 minuets away from Khris and still find about 50% of the new screenies on here Rolling Eyes Very Happy . Oh and Khris I've got ADSL working, it goes at about 117kb/s. Still can't get the network to work so I'm a little restricted.

Well as Khris mentioned the physics are being set to work, I can now create gravity hot spots created by our Neilium Granades (Gravity Granades to anyone who doesn't go to our school) Probably try for a demo or another video at some point before Christmas.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: