Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annoying red edging

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD 3D Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lascar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Annoying red edging Reply with quote

My DeleD programme has developed an annoying habit of showing red edging around selected objects, it is most distracting and getting on my nerves Mad
Can anyone advise how I can turn this unwanted feature off.
I have obviously turned in on (somehow) as it didn't do it before but I don't know how to get rid of it Crying or Very sad
elementrix
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's probably the bounding box your talking about, disable it by double clicking on AABB at the bottem of your screen or go to view-options and disable Axis aligned bounding box. or press F7:P
Lascar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the bounding box .... yet another unknown feature to be played with at some future date Rolling Eyes
I was experimenting with light maps yesterday and must have turned it on.
Pressing F7 cured it.
Thanks Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD 3D Modelling All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: