Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Origins Of Humanity flirting with Delgine

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yokom
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Origins Of Humanity flirting with Delgine Reply with quote

Hello Delgine community

Im the project leader of a indy game project that is FPS/Space Sim with real action based combat and RPG elements of economy. It will be a mmo with no set alpha date as of yet.

We just found Delgine a few days ago and are thinking of using it for the FPS level design. We are coming to Delgine due to the release of the .mesh exporter that allows us to export mesh and material files straight from the workspace.

If there are any 2d or 3d level design artist in the community that want to get in on the ground floor of a new mmo just drop me a pm ill be looking around here for tips on the delgine tool from time to time.

Project Leader Origins Of Humanity
Yokom
www.EvilMasterMindsINC.com
handless
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool, and might I add Good Luck!

I tried my hand at a space theme MMORPG, but I lost interest... Since I'm a one man team, theres not much support, for huge projects such as this.

Good luck in the development! Hope to see this go past beta!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: