Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Etherea: Dark Genesis (An MMORPG in Development)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vesuvius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Etherea: Dark Genesis (An MMORPG in Development) Reply with quote

Hey all!

I came across this site and am impressed with the product, looks to be a great program and have a lot of promise.

I am Vesuvius, Robert Lee, and I am the creator Etherea: Dark Genesis, an MMORPG in development found at www.etherea-dg.com.

We are in the early stages of development and we are a small budget project in the making. The game has high hopes with a lot of story and quests as well as numerous great ideas from people that have worked with other developers from games, we have two team members that worked as player corrospondents on SWG alongside their developers.

As the project is low budget we are all working on a volunteer basis and to build our resumes. Our goal for the game is to be a high quality game with great and fun features, a free game download, and a low monthly fee just to pay for servers. A true MMORPG made by fellow gamers Smile

Anyway I've come here because some of you look very talented and although we have concept artists, programmers, developers, etc we are in a lack of 3d modelers. We lack 3d modelers for anything from architecture and weapons to mobs and characters.

If you think you'd like to join the team let me know please, just send me an email at Vesuvius@etherea-dg.com and if you can include a link to your work.

You are all also very welcome to come onto our forums and follow the game if nothing else.

Thank you for your time,
Vesuvius
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: