The following tutorials were created by the Delgine Team and its community.
- Introduction to 3D worlds
- Creating and selecting primitives and items - Handless
- Adding your own textures to a model - Delgine Team
- Constructive Solid Geometry - Learn to use the CSG Operations.
- Lightmapping Tutorial - See how easy it is to create ambiance.
- The Material Editor - Nocturn
- Introduction to UV Mapping - Delgine Team
- Skybox - Setup a Skybox inside DeleD.
- Tutorial: Mistakes to avoid - This article tells you what you should take care of when you create your scenes.
- Modeling a simple house
- Modeling an arch - Hpesoj
- Modeling a spotlight cone - VampyreDark
- Modeling eyes - JWatte
- Modelling eyes 2 - Eyeballs - MadMikeAU
- Modeling candle light - Mr.Fletcher
- Animating a simple lamp - Jeroen / Delgine Team
- Modelling a mech Part 1 - Chronozphere
- Modelling a mech Part 2 - Chronozphere
- Modelling a mech Part 3 - Chronozphere
- Making your first House Model in DeleD - AWM Mars
- Making a Simple Terrain mesh in DeleD - AWM Mars
- An Animated Flag in DeleD - AWM Mars
- Hanging Posters in DeleD - AWM Mars
- Subtract function tool in DeleD - AWM Mars
- Creating a Louvered Vent in DeleD - AWM Mars
- Creating a Simple Vase in DeleD - AWM Mars
- Start tutorials about Glass and Effects - AWM Mars
- How to make Glass in DeleD using textures and or colour - AWM Mars
- Caustic Lighting Effects in DeleD - AWM Mars
- Using runway lights in Torque - Delgine Team
- Multiverse Exporter - Using the Multiverse Exporter - Starnick
- B3D Exporter - Using the Blitzbasic 3D Exporter
Video tutorial downloads
- Modeling a spiral staircase - Fik (16 minutes - 32MB download)
- Modeling a level using Extrude - Granada (4 minutes - 2MB download)
- Modeling a Simple Table from a Cube - Starnick (2 minutes - 2MB download)
- Modeling a Simple House - Santutatu (5 minutes - 16MB download)
- UV Map a Character - elementrix (27 minutes - 136 MB download)
Plugin Creation with C++ and Visual Studio Wizard
- What is Visual Studio Wizard? - Salvatore Russo a.k.a. "il buzzo"
There is also a Glossary with 3D Terms which are often used.