I'm a recent graduate from the University of Connecticut. Currently my spare time is spent working on the Tesla Graphics Engine, a 3D rendering engine built in C# that's designed to be graphics API independent (and in the future, cross-platform using Mono). Currently it supports DirectX10 and XNA 4.0.
- Tinker with templates
- Help out with wiki organization
- Content Pipeline: Panda3D (notes - verified to work)
- (1) Obtain Jwatte's direct x outputter
- (2) Do not output texture paths; Output to text format; Include materials; Copy Textures;All Geom boxes
- (3) Edit texture paths in the output file based on the relative paths to texture folder (if any)
- (4) Convert to egg format with x2egg.exe (seems to only work when I specify the output egg name too)
I moved the template list to its own page.